When you stand for a long time,
Somewhere in my body hurts,
We would like such people to do the next exercise.
This exercise is the first step to making good use of your pelvis to stand naturally.
Just being able to do this will make your standing posture easier, so please try it.
The cause of shoulder pain may be the pelvis, so please try it.
1. Put your hands together in front of your chest and open your legs slightly wider than your elbows.
2. Straighten your back and crouch slowly so that your butt is in the middle of the heel-to-heel tie, with your eyes looking straight ahead.
* Be careful not to lean forward when squatting.
* Make sure that your ears and ankles are in a straight line when viewed from the side.
3. While crouching, take a slow deep breath 5 to 10 times.
Please do it while adjusting yourself so that you do not feel any pain.